WINDSURF COURSES FOR ALL
Great range of boards and sails
Our windsurf courses take place on the lakeside and on the lake, using modern equipment, most of which is renewed each year.
It's not only a great part of the lake in which to learn (good winds both morning and afternoon and away from the crowds in the NorthI it's in the grounds of the most modern sailing centre on the lake (the Fraglia Vela Malcesine or Malcesine Sailing Centre)
|1 hour Try Lesson with an instructor||€60,00|
|2 hour Try Lesson with an instructor||€80,00|
|8 hour introductory course||€250,00|
|2 day RYA course||€380,00|
Windsurf courses in a great place
Learn to windsurf at our fabulous location at the Malcesine Sailing Centre ("Fraglia Vela Malcesine" at Navene) on beautiful North Lake Garda (Lago di Garda nord). Find us here.
We also offer bespoke courses and personal coaching for individuals, families and larger groups.
for all levels
Windsurf courses for beginner, intermediate and advanced
Our formal courses follow either the VDWS or RYA syllabus and are suitable for people who are experienced with windsurfing or complete beginners. You can be 20Kg or more than 80Kg, we have boards and sails to suit you.
Our instructors are RYA, VDWS and FIV trained and we can offer individual tuition in using harnesses, water-starting and basic tricks.
OUR SAILING CENTRE
ON LAKE GARDA
Europa Surf and Sail
Our windsurfing centre
At our windsurf centre, you will find perfect windsurfing location with many other family activities including kayaking, SUP and swimming; making us the family-friendly choice for your watersports day or holiday
We have boards for complete beginners with sails as small as 2.0m or as large as 5.5m while more experienced windsurfers will love our range of high performance slalom and wave boards with fully-battened mylar sails up to 8.5m
Beginner and improver windsurf courses
Discounts may be available for groups booking together - ask us for details
- one or two hours with an instructor, finding out how you take to windsurfing. Can be used as first two hours of a full course. full course
- The chance to experience windsurf with the focus on practice, not theory
ESS First Steps
- Non-certificate course in windsurfing, enabling you to windsurf by yourself, rent equipment from us and progress to intermediate boards and rigs
- Our own syllabus will be used which covers safety, launching, returning and windsurfing upwind and downwind along with self-recovery, understanding of wind and sails. A total of eight hours tuition.
- RYA certificate course in windsurfing, enabling you to windsurf by yourself, set improvement targets and progress to intermediate boards and rigs
- An RYA syllabus will be used which covers safety, launching, returning and sailing upwind and downwind along with self-recovery, understanding wind and sails
- A twelve hour course which will teach you how to windsurf and provide you with a VDWS certificate of competence
- Follows a syllabus set by the German VDWS with excellent course materials in English, German, Italian. Covers safety, launching, returning and sailing upwind and downwind
- Sessions of a length that suits you, managed by an ESS instructor, using advanced equipment.
- Hone your skills, challenge yourself or try new tricks
- ask us
- Twelve hours of learning, following the our own Advanced Windsurfing syllabus, to develop advanced skills. Improve your blasting technique and confidence while tacking. Learn waterstarting and carve gybes
- The Europa Advanced Windsurfing course requires skills learned from the RYA Intermediate level (or an assessment of your readiness)
- Twelve hours of learning, following the RYA Intermediate Windsurfing syllabus, to develop advanced skills. Get to grips with the harness, footstraps and stronger winds. Learn beach start and basic gybing.
- The RYA Advanced Windsurfing course requires skills learned from the RYA Start Windsurfing level (or an assessment of your readiness)
- Six hour modules of learning, following the VDWS syllabus, to develop advanced skills. The modules include - fast tack and gybe, beachstart and harness, longboard skills, funboard skills, waterstart, power gybe
- Building on from the VDWS basic licence (Grundschein), each module is based around a specific skill such as beach and waterstarting, fast tacking, carve gybing, planing performance
- prices from