2018 Full team: Alison, Charles, Marco, David, Fiducia, Louis, Giulia, Giada (front), Giuly, Ruby, John, Franka, Gio, James
WHO ARE WE?
Europa Surf and Sail is a small, family run business which has been operating on Lake Garda since 1993. Now based at the Fraglia Vela Malcesine,near Navene, Charles and Alison Kinsley have extensive knowledge of the lake and its possibilities and pride themselves on introducing their clients to the best of sailing, windsurfing, kayaking, biking and SUP. They are both surfers, windsurfers, sailors and bikers for more years than they wish to admit to and they bring this knowledge to bear on every aspect of your water and land sports including the selection of state-of-the-art equipment.
For customers who want more of a complete deal with event booking, groups, accommodation or airport pickups, please contact our UK-registered company Europa Holidays before you travel so that we can plan a whole holiday for you and give you priority on equipment as well as extra services such as early morning windsurfing.
WHO ARE WE?
WE ARE OUR STAFF!
Even our instructors have fun
Our staff are Italian nationals who speak English and German with English staff who speak Italian and German (though not as well as the others speak English!)
Our aim is always fun, but safe fun. We are keen to demonstrate our skills but always keeping our clients in their comfort zones.
EUROPA SURF AND SAIL
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Good morning & afternoon winds – il Peler & l’Ora
- New windsurf equipment every year – Starboard and Severne
- Modern catamarans and Topper asymmetric dinghies
- RYA certificate courses and funsail
- Secure parking at the Fraglia for clients
– parking can be difficult at many other places
- Friendly, knowledgeable staff speaking English, Italian, German
- Sheltered bay for beginners with more wind offshore
- Sailing club with changing and shower facilities
- Plenty for non-sailors: kayak, SUP, biking, beach
- Restaurant serving snacks & excellent meals
- Spectators can see world-class racing most weeks
Who are we?
SOME OF Our sailing courses
- Catamaran funsail
- Catamaran sailing – introduction
- Catamaran sailing RYA Levels 1 up to 3
- Catamaran endorsement for RYA sailing certificate
- Catamaran basic certificate (VDWS)
- Catamaran advanced modules – (VDWS)
- Dinghy funsail 1 or 2 hours
- Dinghy sailing – introduction
- Dinghy sailing certificate – RYA Level 1 – 3
- Dinghy sailing (junior) – RYA Stages 1 to 4
- Dinghy basic certificate (VDWS)
- Dinghy advanced modules (VDWS)
- Windsurf try lesson
- Windsurf introduction
- Windsurf certificate – RYA Intermediate and Advanced
- Windsurf basic certificate VDWS
- Powerboat RYA Level 2
- Keelboat funsail 2 or 3 hours
- Keelboat RYA Levels 1 to 3
- Keelboat endorsement for Level 2 (RYA)
- Foiling lessons (WASZP)
- Foiling lessons (windsurf)