News from our beach
RYA Windsurf and sailing school and rental on lake garda, Italy
A warm welcome
to Lake Garda
Sailing and windsurfing
- Afternoon winds AND morning winds
- Clean, fresh water and sunshine
- Conditions for experts and for beginners
- Plenty for non-sailors to do
Our position 12km from the north end of Lake Garda is perfect as we have strong winds in the morning and wonderful, warm winds in the afternoon (the north end doesn't have much morning wind). .... how to find us
Between the Dolomites and the Pianura
- Northern Italy, scenic mountains but close to cities
- Italian culture, cuisine and accommodation
- Fly Verona, Venice, Bergamo or Milan
- Easy access from the motorways
In the foothills of the Dolomites and close to the cities of the river Po plains, Lake Garda is the perfect place for a sailing or windsurfing holiday. The mountains create thermal winds, perfect conditions for sailing and windsurfing while the climate and Italian culture make it a holiday for everyone. .... read more
Sailing and windsurf centre
RYA and VDWS recognized
- Modern windsurfers, dinghies and catamarans
- Changing and shower facilities, restaurant and parking
- Friendly, knowledgeable staff speaking English, Italian, German
- RYA and VDWS certificate courses
- Windsurf, dinghy, catamaran, kayak and SUP rental
Here in our family friendly sports centre near Malcesine, you can windsurf and sail straight from the beach in our modern dinghies, catamarans and windsurfers.
We have a large selection of modern surfboards and sails from Starboard, the whole range of modern Topper Topaz dinghies for 1 to 5 people and catamarans for 1 to 4 people.
Our sailing school is RYA and VDWS recognized and we offer the full range of courses for windsurf, dinghy and catamaran. We teach in English, German and Italian.
If it's not a day for sailing (very rare) or you prefer other activities, we can rent you a bike for exploring Malcesine along the lakeside cycle path or above Lake Garda on the many cycle trails of Monte Baldo.
If you don't enjoy sailing, you can try a kayak or SUP to explore the lakefront or just to get away from the crowd when the sun is hot. .... read more
Planning to rent ?
If you are renting from us, please bring some identification such as a passport or a driving licence and any certificates showing your level of experience.
Looking for accommodation ?
If you are looking for a complete solution, from pickup to sailing, contact our English registered company, Europa Holidays, and talk to Alison.
German sailing federation
We've been awarded the German sailing federation's Quality certificate - QAW for our centre and our courses. .... read more